Monday, May 28, 2018

The Bog Standard Runner Intro

My name is Olly. I am a bog standard runner. I have very average times over 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon and ultra marathon. I am no expert! But then I find the internet is full of “experts” who all give contradicting advice anyway! So the purpose of this blog is not to claim I know the answer or claim I am an expert in any way but I’ve learnt a few things that work for me so hey, they may work for you. I am someone who hates blogs in general but I’ve appreciated reading other people’s thoughts on what they find helpful with running so if I can help someone else achieve an “average” time in the real world but a best time for them then this is my my way of giving back to the running community that has given so much to me. I’ll be sharing over the coming weeks my thoughts on training plans, nutrition, how to run a good and a terrible race and anything else that crops up. To the one or two who may read this...hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment